Funeral Services Ayrshire wide
If you're looking for an experienced and professional Funeral Director in Ayrshire to handle your funeral arrangements with discretion and professionalism?
Planning a funeral is an upsetting and difficult time for all. As Funeral Directors, we do all that we can to ensure that our service is geared to the needs of the family.
We also organise Huminist, woodlands burials and Celebrant Funeral Services as well as our traditional religious services.
Arrangements we can sort for you
- Horse drawn carriages
- Location of the service i.e. church, cemetery or crematorium
- Coffin, casket and urn choice
- Dressing the deceased in either their own clothes or a gown provided
- The families requirements regarding visiting the deceased in our chapel of rest
- Transportation – We can provide a hearse, limousines, horse drawn hearse and a range of alternative transport
- Where would you like the cortege to leave from?
- Where will you be returning to following the funeral?
- Obituary Notices
- Floral Tributes
- Musical tributes for the service
- Order of Service
Talk to us today
To dicuss your funeral requirements or if it's just to ask us a few questions please call 01290 518282 or 01563 257160 or use our contact page to get in touch.
After the death of a loved one you may be confused and not 100% sure how to deal with arrangements.
Wilson & Drury will offer you free and impartial advice on how to deal with things like Social Fund payments and DWP, as well as registering the death and who you need to inform. Check out our Funeral Planning page for more information.